AniNetwork
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saphirians old hunter guide:

+2
Allky
Saphirian
6 posters

Go down

Saphirians old hunter guide: Empty Saphirians old hunter guide:

Post  Saphirian Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:32 pm

Note I made this back when I played my old retail hunter, I haven't changed it from that time but I will uppdate this soon! With new talent links and future work ^^

Hello dear Hunters!

I'm happy to post this thread once agin. I did this one back in outcast almost a year ago and I haven't realy uppdated it, and theres a new guide to continniu this one shortly.

First of all Hunters DO need to bee taken seriously. Hunters got a huge backround, for beeing crappy PVE Pre-TBC untill patch 2.0, Hunters for beeing ''overpowerd in pvp'' Every noob on the server rolls either Hunter or in some cases rogues? this gives us a kinda bad reputation, but its getting better and better with the time!

Hunters do DPS? Yes

Easy to DPS? No

With this conclusion, Hunters are a super mega easy class to learn and play (Autoshot/AFK for the win eh?!) But its a hell of a hard class to master. I got experience other classes apart from my Hunter, and the one requierd most skill is defenetly the Hunter ''I will explain wy below'' and we need our setup to do great damage and not beeing overruned by other classes.

Now for a start, focusing on the speccs, what do I need to make the raid better? DPS is allways a crucial part for any DPS class but that only, won't get you into a raid. We have 3 talent trees like every other class and all of them can bee used for raiding and a combo of all those 3 in a raid = gold.

Explaining further:

Starting with Beast Mastery:

It has becomed a very popular PVE spec (every other class except the hunter will hate the pet) and therefor many guilds don't want BM hunters in the raid. The truth is, BM hunters do shitloads of DPS and got a greater buff then the MM (Marksmenship) hunter and they are very able to keep their own pet alive if they are specced the right way, and if it would die you can get it up and go in 3 secs with talents.

Here we got a great BM talent specc: [url]http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/hunter/talents.html?5220020052501205310510550201205000000000000000000000000000000000 [/url]

And here is the explanation: Getting Improved Mend pet and Improved Revive pet is no fun talents for u’re personal use but those are a ''must'' in raids. BM hunters are very mana efficient and can most likely choose Improved Hunter mark withought worrying too much about their mana pool. But the main idea for choosing BM is Ferocius Inspiration witch gives 3% extra damage to the whole party, and BM hunters should go for Attack Power since it boost themselfs and their pet a lot.

Ok now going for the Marksmenship:

Personally this is my favorite spec, its a bit more advanced in DPS with but when you get to know it you can reach insane DPS and you are no longer dependable on your pet.
Giving ''True Shot Aura'' (125Attack Power) with Often improved Hunter’s Mark and now with a fixed silence shot wich works in raids (gasps). This spec is based on Attack Power only, no need to waste sockets on a lot of crit having over 20% is more then enough and for all hunters with MM.

Great MM specc: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/hunter/talents.html?5000000000000000000000550051205013253135133300000000000000000000

Explanation: Great and stable DPS, having 9 points in Survival is also a nice boost for your range and your DPS against all targets (not shown on stats tho) This spec has ''Improved Hunter’s Mark'' but if you feel that you got a low Mana pool or if there are many hunters in the guild who got the talent you can go for ''Efficiency'' wich helps your mana. Having silence shot is never wrong, it can be used on mobs (not bosses) in the most raid instances, and should be used a lot more often then it is used now.

Survival eh?

This spec is highly underestimated for beeing a PVP spec? that is so not true today, in fact Survival gives one of the best buffs in the game and got a great DPS and even tho they will get a immense critt chance (over 35% is normal) they won't overaggro that easily. They are great for the few places where the hunter needs to ''tank'' or needs a lot of HP and survival abilities. Also this spec is very mana efficient, you won't run out of mana that easily.

Here are the talents: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/hunter/talents.html?0000000000000000000000505201205000000000033300300500302300530350

Explanation: do to PVE guilds I don't want a hunter to waste their talents on PVP talents like entrappment or anything like that, this spec is for DPS-PVE only, with its improved Hit rating, reduces mana cost, you have a more stable DPS then the previous one above, having damage reduction and more health points is never wrong. The backside of this spec is however, you need a lot and i mean a lot of agility (over 600 is needed) and you should lay on about 700-800 agillity. This is hard, I know, with today’s gear it’s allmost impossible, I myself only have 650 agi when I tried it but respecced later back to MM again. The possitive side however is the ''Expose Weakness'' witch is the best hunter buff that can easily give 200 attack power to every member in the raid? Yes thats right 25 man with 200 AP each = 5000 Attack power, and yes it procs regulary with that high crit chance.
The reason not choosing ''Readiness'' is that the talent is overrated, it has a 5 min cooldown and its only good for reseting Rapid Fire (1 extra rapid fire on a boss wohoo) so it’s not worth spending talents on.

Ok that’s enough for the talents (ask further questions if you want)
Now lets focus on Gear for the different specs a little more.

BM gear: Maximum AP, boost your Ap as much as you can, the more AP the better for both ''you and your pet'' try to find a slow ranged-weapon as you can.

MM gear: Also try to maximize your attack power as much as you can,, but put some crit chanse into your gear having about 20% crit is ''okey'' don't get to much or you will likely overaggro.

SV gear: Get agility! and loads of it, thats your main priority, the more agility the better, as bonus allways go for AP and Crit chance ofc, but all enchants should be Agility and every piece of armor you got should give Agility.

Ok now for the shot-rotation

I know there are rumors from various webb-sites where macros are on best usage for the best DPS, thats a """"" and they should reconsider to reroll another class. As well for BM beeing totally overpowered in PVE compared to other specs, that’s also a ''fairy tell'' and it makes me want to kick them in the nuts, BM is only easier to DPS with.

General: You are always trying not to interrupt Autoshot more or less, never use (Aimed Shot) More then as an opening attack. Use your trinkets and (Rapid fire) in the start together with (Missdirection) at the start, for it will have time to reset multiple times during a fight. Also cast a ''Serpent Sting'' as soon its available (Ofc don't interrupt ure shot rotation just becose it finnished the CD).

Starting with BM: Autoshot is your best friend here belive it or not(No mana loose) and its a greater use using the autoshot now when you got the talent ''Serpents swiftness'' incrieses your speed with your shots dramatically, Other then autoshot for BM use (Steady shot) and (Kill Command) NOTE: between the autoshots? this means after fireing every autoshot you have a short period of time untill the next autoshot goes off, inbetween this time use your spells, but never to ''delay'' the autoshot by using (Steady Shot) to late or to early, (arcane shot) won't effect the rotation at all but will cost you allot of mana. Kill command should also be carefully used even tho it says it has no casting time; its about 0.5 secs cast. So basicly you let autoshot roll and use your spell inbetween the attacks.

Now MM rotation: This is a bit more difficult for now all the sudden you will get to use all your attack a lot (exept Aimed Shot ofc) The basics are the same, cancel your autso-shot as little as possible, so basicaly you use (Arcaneshot) and (Multi-Shot) as much as possible, and when those are on CD use (Steady-shot) but try not to abort auto-shot with Steady. This specc waste allot of mana, so be sure you got a huge mana pool.

ok and last, SV This has almost the same rotation as MM shot rotation with the only difference is that you will try to shoot as many times as you can with abilities, your crits incrieses your dps and all your shots has a chanse to increese your Critt chanse with talents. The more often you shoot the more chance you get a crit. So use all your abilities, now it’s not so important to think about the auto-shot rotation, just pump (Steady Shot), (Arcane Shot) and (Multi Shot).

Ok some General stuff about hunters and their pets.

Even tho your not Beastmastery spec, your pet plays a big roll in u’re DPS, think like this ''The pet is the best ''dot'' in game'' Because you don't have to abort one of your own abilities to do damage with your pet. Therefore choosing a good pet is hard but necessary.

Scorpion: the best PVE pet still, eaven tho the bugg was fixed and we hade a whine party from all the BM hunters, this pet is still imba becose it still works verry well on every boss, tho now you might combine the ''Scorpid posion'' with ''Claw''. ''Claw'' take less damage on bosses with allot of armor, here is where the possitive side of ''Scorpid posion'' is.

Use mend pet! It’s a really great healing spell that heals for about 475hp/tick, and with the pet ability ''Avoidance'' wich reduces all AOE effect by 50% its easy to keep your pet alive. Also if u’re BM if your pet dies make sure to ress it as quick as possible, get the talent ''improved revive pet'' and it will cost you little mana and it goes fast to bring him up.

Hunter’s Feign Death usage: Hunters got the great ability (Feign Death) wich resets all aggro and gets you out of combat, this is extremly usable, you can use feigndeath to sit down and drink both health and Mana up, also feed pet is possible but this requires that u’re extremely fast because as soon feign death dissappears (after movment) you will enter combat again. You can also remove gear from youreself while Feign Death or even change gear if you want.

Pots and food: Yes! for cookie monster sake! Use pots and food! Hunters get various boosts from a large variaty of pots/flasks and food. And a hunter is a great class to grind gold so wy not use it during whole raid time? A good tip is: Use ''Elixir of Major agility'' on trash mobs and use ''Flask of the Relentless assault'' on the bosses, and bring loads of ''Ravager dogs'' with you to boost your damage. Also don't be afraid to use Mana pots, waste mana! I usually take about 3-5 mana pots during a larger Boss fight, can get expensive in the end but yet agin it is what makes you better then the other hunters that don't.
Saphirian
Saphirian
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

Saphirians old hunter guide: Empty Re: Saphirians old hunter guide:

Post  Allky Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:47 pm

O.o where is it? lol
Allky
Allky
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Makronette Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:06 pm

Allky wrote:O.o where is it? lol

You dont need a guide to be a hunter xP
Makronette
Makronette
Pwnzor no Lifer
Pwnzor no Lifer

Number of posts : 259
UK : UK

Back to top Go down

Post  Boomjoe Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:57 am

That's what she said.~
Boomjoe
Boomjoe
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphirian Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:36 am

I dunno I posted it but it don't want to how doesn't matter what I do, i can't delite the topioc either
Saphirian
Saphirian
Villager
Villager

Back to top Go down

Post  Makronette Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:56 pm

Hmmm might as well report it then, and ask Wethers about it when hes around =3
Makronette
Makronette
Pwnzor no Lifer
Pwnzor no Lifer

Number of posts : 259
UK : UK

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphirian Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:46 am

Makronette wrote:Hmmm might as well report it then, and ask Wethers about it when hes around =3

Will do, it doesn't block webbsite links eh?
Saphirian
Saphirian
Villager
Villager

Back to top Go down

Post  Wethers Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:07 am

Saph send me the Guide and ill post it as sticky under your name Razz
Wethers
Wethers
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 70

https://aninetwork.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  baboo Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:41 am

www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!www.regalwow.com <---- AV Malls based Realm !!

baboo
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down