AniNetwork
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPers in the RPzone.

+8
Doz
kaizzer
shotgunjoe
Allky
Maiev
Beaste
Dorf
Makronette
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

PvPers in the RPzone. - Page 2 Empty Re: PvPers in the RPzone.

Post  Makronette Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:19 pm

My job!!! >=(

And Lawl i was kidding x3

Add me to MSN tho xP
Makronette
Makronette
Pwnzor no Lifer
Pwnzor no Lifer

Number of posts : 259
UK : UK
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Allky Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:22 pm

Makronette wrote:My job!!! >=(

And Lawl i was kidding x3

Add me to MSN tho xP

Added Wink
shall I get on and /enforce? lol
Allky
Allky
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Makronette Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:46 pm

Yeah feel free, the more ppl helping me out the better, ive asked other but none are brave enough to stand upto ppl like that
Makronette
Makronette
Pwnzor no Lifer
Pwnzor no Lifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ilius Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:46 pm

This zone was meant to be our place for roleplaying, yet it has turned into more of a lounge for anyone. I have no real issue with people who duel here, but simple ask that they do it somewhere else and not in Southshore.

Ani has said that Berserk is indeed a roleplaying realm, yet I have never seen any rules of policies made that protect the people who roleplay aside from the general anti harassment and verbal / emote abuse ones. Now the reason for this is that we use to roleplay in major cities, so people were not forced to act in character. But seeing as we now have a zone for roleplaying, I feel that such rules and policies need to be made and enforced in this particular zone. Blizzard has a pretty good set of guild lines for their roleplaying servers which I am sure we could adjust to our own: http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?articleId=20458&rhtml=true?rhtml=y

-Ilius
Ilius
Ilius
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Aranel Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:09 pm

In my opinion the main problem is that you can use #rpzone from anywhere or on either side. So many who pvp use it as an escape route or some who want to duel in peace, "horde-ally" style.
So the resolution would be that the #rpzone command is taken away and instead there's a portal to it in every major city. Also there would be different zone for dueling grounds or just make everyone use the #ffaarena for that purpose.
Aranel
Aranel
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Makronette Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:23 pm

Aranel wrote:In my opinion the main problem is that you can use #rpzone from anywhere or on either side. So many who pvp use it as an escape route or some who want to duel in peace, "horde-ally" style.
So the resolution would be that the #rpzone command is taken away and instead there's a portal to it in every major city. Also there would be different zone for dueling grounds or just make everyone use the #ffaarena for that purpose.

That sounds like a brilliant idea, nice one thinking of that =3

And I agree Ilius it has become a place ofr ppl to socialite something i see everyday and not even 10 mins ago.... its annoying and abusing the point of the zone
Makronette
Makronette
Pwnzor no Lifer
Pwnzor no Lifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Maiev Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:42 am

Indeed there is a huge lack of rules to protect both RPers and Non-Rpers from harassment, but these "non-Rpers" preffer to sort things out with duels (Stupid way to solve disputes imo) while us, Roleplayers preffer to have a civilized discussion...

Due to the lack of both GMs, Devs and Mods, these rules will not be made nor followed...

I fear the #rpzone has become a lounge for basically Roleplayers, Coward PVPers and PVEers with a huge fear of wiping...
It is imperative that the #rpzone command either gets disabled or it becomes only usable while out of combat...
To be honest, I have no idea why did DeathST made #rpzone2 if no one uses it, and it is lacking a bit of more variable Lore in it...

Anyway, the rules should be a bit like the following:
(Insert basic rules for RPing here)
Anti-RP harassment Rules:
1. Do not spam while other people are RPing, it is incredibly rude and annoying
2. Do not ruin the fun that other people are having, whether it be with spam, being a nuisance, or just plain annoying
3. Do not start a useless OOC fight just because you defeated a RPer, face it, no one cares about what you think of that person
4. RPers are people too, just like PVPers, except they used their brain in creating a story, or background if you will, for their character and develop a rich vocabulary in Roleplay, they are humans too, just because they don't have time to PVP or they don't want to PVP doesn't make them a failure at it, take Makro's example, she is a good RPer, and she's a beast at PVP, the same applies for a few other people...

(rule nº4 is quite long, I doubt anyone will get all of it...)

I believe these basic rules sum up practically anything that people throw at RPers...
Maiev
Maiev
Poster
Poster

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Doz Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:12 am

yh i see alot of nerd-rage type'd here half of it i cba to read my apologies, and gawd when Makronette was bitchin' i didnt see her rp once end of i was in rpzone for a good 45min, and i didnt duel no-one ppl wanted to duel me, and i dont recall accepting, cause i hate dueling, i only do pvp, and i summoned an inferal ONCE and Makronette was bitchin sayin it attacks ppl when it clearly doesnt, if alliance attack it (the only ppl that CAN) it will attack back, and someone attacked it and ran off, so there own fault, i had no idea it would do that anyone i dont care, and it doesnt really matter, think/say/do what u like, at the end its just a game, nuf sed. kkthxbai<3
Doz
Doz
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Maiev Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:29 am

Doz wrote:its just a game

That excuse is worn out of it's value, it still doesn't justify incorrect behaviour towards people who did nothing but Roleplay, if you didn't knew that the infernal was unfriendly towards the alliance, I think Makro owes you an apology, but before that, I would like to hear her side of the story...

And no, that wasn't nerd rage, and it's because of lazy and stupid people that can't read a whole text that the RPzone is in this kind of situation, if anyone actually had the patience to read it all, things would be a bit better...
Maiev
Maiev
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Makronette Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:33 am

I dont owe that non RPer any apology at all, he was doing everything he could to defy the rules, activating a Trivia Bot is one, and that infernal wasnt just hostile to allys, its hostile to all ppl, and altho it has to be attacked for it to attack back that dont justify summoning it when.

1) you have no reason to summon a creature that you cannot control in the first place
2) its against the rules to summon hostile creatures (infernals, doomguard, trents and elementals - totems and the azzinoth ones) in the rpzone

And when you know how i RP my toons youd know that me on my Rogue Demon Hunter standing ontop of the inn over watching SS is role playing for that toon, cos then youd realize that i am a demon hunter i was watching out for demons, but then your little QQing session distracted me, dont try and be a smart ass with me m8, youll fail and trust me itll come back to bite you in the ass.

I try and stand up for the rules and all i get is pvp non rp noobs QQing at me.... there is no point cos it wont help you in the future, trust me >=D

and yeah "its just a game" isnt an excuse to ruin my RP or anyone elses
Makronette
Makronette
Pwnzor no Lifer
Pwnzor no Lifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Maiev Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:42 am

Wait, so Leroy=Doz?
He so ruined my RP and the other RP that was going on...

Then I guess you really do not ow an apology to him, geez Doz, be more social, do not ruin other people's fun just because you can not get any of your own...

Doz is a perfect symbol of how douche-y can non-RPers be...
I mean, I like your choices of music, but plain and simple, don't annoy, don't get annoyed...

Imo, they should remove the filter and enable that long-lost anti-spam filter :3
Maiev
Maiev
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Makronette Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:52 am

hmm not sure about Leroy tho i did suspect that when i caught him trying to get a Trivia Bot going yesterday when i was on my Dorf pally, told him to turn it off and did right away..... could have been Doz, wouldnt be surprised, but the time I was talking about was last week i think, masses of non rpers in the rp zone and he started one going on Dozzeh.... noob

yes he is the perfect symbol of that, totally agree there.

Ill NEVER owe him an apology for anything >=3

And im not sure what the old filter was,...
Makronette
Makronette
Pwnzor no Lifer
Pwnzor no Lifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Maiev Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:06 am

The "old" filter I spoke of was a filter that had some sort of CD, like it triggered when you said something, and it had a 5 second or more CD, and if you spoke during that time it would silence you for 5 minutes, I think it was a tightened flood control...
Would be sweet if it were applied now, but just a bit...Loosened...
Maiev
Maiev
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Doz Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:58 am

what the hell im not Leroy who the hell is that, im Dozzeh and Typh o_O jeez and i didnt know that the infernal was bugged now did it? not my fault servers fault , and the "just a game" excuse isnt warn out nor is it an excuse in my eyes, its common knowledge and sence, and thats what it is a GAME, for FUN, which you RUIN, and trivia bot is technically RP in its own way, i could of been a teacher or some shiz @_@ gawd stop bitchin srsly, you take life too seriously also, need to enjoy moments and not be strick like a mofo all the time, tyvm <3
Doz
Doz
Villager
Villager

Back to top Go down

Post  Makronette Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:07 am

Doz wrote:what the hell im not Leroy who the hell is that, im Dozzeh and Typh o_O jeez and i didnt know that the infernal was bugged now did it? not my fault servers fault , and the "just a game" excuse isnt warn out nor is it an excuse in my eyes, its common knowledge and sence, and thats what it is a GAME, for FUN, which you RUIN, and trivia bot is technically RP in its own way, i could of been a teacher or some shiz @_@ gawd stop bitchin srsly, you take life too seriously also, need to enjoy moments and not be strick like a mofo all the time, tyvm <3

Haha the Trivia Bot isnt RP, get your facts right.

And if its for fun then stop ruining mine with your crappy oocing

And you know.... this posting isnt gonna help your situation, it WILL come back to bite you in the ass >=3
Makronette
Makronette
Pwnzor no Lifer
Pwnzor no Lifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Maiev Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:19 am

Makronette wrote:
Doz wrote:what the hell im not Leroy who the hell is that, im Dozzeh and Typh o_O jeez and i didnt know that the infernal was bugged now did it? not my fault servers fault , and the "just a game" excuse isnt warn out nor is it an excuse in my eyes, its common knowledge and sence, and thats what it is a GAME, for FUN, which you RUIN, and trivia bot is technically RP in its own way, i could of been a teacher or some shiz @_@ gawd stop bitchin srsly, you take life too seriously also, need to enjoy moments and not be strick like a mofo all the time, tyvm <3

And you know.... this posting isnt gonna help your situation, it WILL come back to bite you in the ass >=3

Woot! WIn statement! Gonna post it on my sig once the AniNetwork forums open up :3
(And you managed to explain what I was going to say in simpler terms)
Maiev
Maiev
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Makronette Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:25 am

Maiev wrote:
Makronette wrote:

Woot! WIn statement! Gonna post it on my sig once the AniNetwork forums open up :3
(And you managed to explain what I was going to say in simpler terms)

Haha I was thinking that no fair xP
Makronette
Makronette
Pwnzor no Lifer
Pwnzor no Lifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Doz Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:03 am

Yh have fun with that, and ill be waitin for that "bite you in the ass" <3 have fun with ze nerd shiz siggin a convo LOL, sadmuchirl? <33 kkthxbai and im not tryin to help mah situation i dontcare, trivia bot isnt bad at all im not the only one that has done it in there, i can name 2+ moar than have themselfs used it in rpzone, but i dont see you cryin bout them, but fair enough havefun? ^^
Doz
Doz
Villager
Villager

Back to top Go down

Post  Maiev Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:12 am

Doz wrote:Yh have fun with that, and ill be waitin for that "bite you in the ass" <3 have fun with ze nerd shiz siggin a convo LOL, sadmuchirl? <33 kkthxbai and im not tryin to help mah situation i dontcare, trivia bot isnt bad at all im not the only one that has done it in there, i can name 2+ moar than have themselfs used it in rpzone, but i dont see you cryin bout them, but fair enough havefun? ^^
Go ahead, name them, and they shall have the same fate as you will regarding the RP zone and the RPers in it...

And please, get yourself a dictionary, your grammar is pitiful and an emblem of why we should ignore most people that talk like that (If that is even considered talking...).
Maiev
Maiev
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Doz Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:25 am

I can talk normally and i dont need a dictionary but i choose to speak diffrently, and what you mean by "same fate" Lol ima get banned for summoning and infernal in rpzone and using triviabot, lovely /clap im impressed.. to say the least.
Doz
Doz
Villager
Villager

Back to top Go down

Post  Maiev Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:27 am

Doz wrote:I can talk normally and i dont need a dictionary but i choose to speak diffrently, and what you mean by "same fate" Lol ima get banned for summoning and infernal in rpzone and using triviabot, lovely /clap im impressed.. to say the least.
Banned? I thought it was implied that RPers would ignore you, but if you insist on being banned, who am I to oppose?
Maiev
Maiev
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Makronette Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:30 am

You dont want to mess with someone who knows ppl like i do, seriously, i am not one to get ppl banned cos i dont like them but dude your taking it too far trying to test us....

Stop it.
Makronette
Makronette
Pwnzor no Lifer
Pwnzor no Lifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Doz Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:38 am

I'm not testing anything at all, im simply trying to understand what is the problem in having fun, and you've simplified that for me, TYVM? no? maybe? fair enough, i dont need to go rpzone anyway so i wont, i'll leave you too it. It's not my concern.
Doz
Doz
Villager
Villager

Back to top Go down

Post  Makronette Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:47 am

the problem is that your ruining rpers fun.... we dont care about non rpers fun, if we ruin it when your in our zone then tough x3

when it comes to the rpzone: rpers > non rpers

and i hope i dont have to see you in the rpzone again....
Makronette
Makronette
Pwnzor no Lifer
Pwnzor no Lifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Makronette Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:10 pm

Doz wrote:i dont need to go rpzone anyway so i wont

PvPers in the RPzone. - Page 2 Wowscr10

No wai!! Who do we have here in the RPzone not 2 secs ago and still there whilst i post this hahahaha, Dozzeh is so full of fail im crying with laughter xD
Makronette
Makronette
Pwnzor no Lifer
Pwnzor no Lifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next