AniNetwork
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPers in the RPzone.

+8
Doz
kaizzer
shotgunjoe
Allky
Maiev
Beaste
Dorf
Makronette
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

PvPers in the RPzone. Empty PvPers in the RPzone.

Post  Makronette Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:27 pm

There are too many to name and I dont want to name any of the ones I remember openly cos they are members of staff who know the rules and should know better.

And saying that you can do it outside SS isnt ok.

THERE IS NO PVP WHAT SO EVER ALLOWED IN THE RPZONE!!!

Thats just reinforcing them a bit, to remind people.

WE need ppl keeping an eye on these noobs, tho It seems like a silly thing to these non RP PvPers, its a big deal to me and other RPs as you are INVADING our area, this area was made for RP not for PvP, get it into your thick skulls!!! Im sick of it and having PvPers turn round to me after I tell them politwely not to PvP to mouth off at me and try to make excuses!
Makronette
Makronette
Pwnzor no Lifer
Pwnzor no Lifer

Number of posts : 259
UK : UK
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

PvPers in the RPzone. Empty Re: PvPers in the RPzone.

Post  Dorf Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:09 pm

I thought there was only to be no massive pvp but duels were allowed, dont ask me; I did one duel because my friend Xunia wanted to and she wouldnt come to AV. Oh well,
Dorf
Dorf
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 5
UK : Wherever theres a soulfire
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Beaste Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:50 am

yea...thought duels are allowed in rpzones..just it is better to avoid dueling in the middle..
Beaste
Beaste
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Makronette Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:20 am

Duels are allowed on a RP basis, so only RP duels are allowed.... and most of the duels i see are PvP non RP ones =/

Its not common to have RP duels cos most of the RP guild get along (some are noobs tho like the "Vampires")
Makronette
Makronette
Pwnzor no Lifer
Pwnzor no Lifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Beaste Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:26 am

and whats the difference between RP duel(I hope its not text based lol) and PvP duel? (lol any duel is PvP anyway..cuz ...uhm...u can't duel with urself)...
Beaste
Beaste
Villager
Villager

Back to top Go down

Post  Makronette Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:42 am

an RP duel is a reason for the duel, they dont just Duel randomly out of the blue, they use RP gear and usualy have a score to settle and past rivalrys, they can even be for initiation into certain guilds, they always have a story behind them.
Makronette
Makronette
Pwnzor no Lifer
Pwnzor no Lifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Maiev Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:01 am

Makronette wrote:an RP duel is a reason for the duel, they dont just Duel randomly out of the blue, they use RP gear and usualy have a score to settle and past rivalrys, they can even be for initiation into certain guilds, they always have a story behind them.

"TRUFAX"

To be honest, there are few to no RP duels, and when they are, they have a reason for it...

RP duels are nothing like the regular ones (If you call some random guy dueling you out of nowhere for no apparent reason and then call you noob after you've won him fair and square...)...

I think I just estabilished a good point...
Maiev
Maiev
Poster
Poster

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post  Makronette Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:05 am

Maiev wrote:
Makronette wrote:an RP duel is a reason for the duel, they dont just Duel randomly out of the blue, they use RP gear and usualy have a score to settle and past rivalrys, they can even be for initiation into certain guilds, they always have a story behind them.

"TRUFAX"

To be honest, there are few to no RP duels, and when they are, they have a reason for it...

RP duels are nothing like the regular ones (If you call some random guy dueling you out of nowhere for no apparent reason and then call you noob after you've won him fair and square...)...

I think I just established a good point...

I wubs you.

Maiev knows what i mean ^^

So yeah put a stop to the PvPing in the RP area plz, it isnt what the place was made for!!
Makronette
Makronette
Pwnzor no Lifer
Pwnzor no Lifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Maiev Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:35 am

I think we need some kind of raid warning system for everyone that enters the RPzone and it refreshes every 30 seconds, saying: ARE YOU BLIND? IF THE PART: "RP" IN RPZONE SEEMS PVP TO YOU, YOU MUST HAVE HALF A BRAIN OR NONE AT ALL!

Last statement about this matter: Leave us RPers alone, PVP=/= RP, in fact, they are complete opposites...
Leave us alone, I mean, isn't AV, WSG, AB EOTS and World PvP enough to satisfy your enlarging ego?
RPzone=RP ONLY (If you say you are 1337 just because you killed a RP then you must be the most miserable excuse for a human being)

Sorry for the huge unload, but I just couldn't let this pass...
Maiev
Maiev
Poster
Poster

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post  Makronette Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:32 am

I loves you alot Maiev.

And it is all true, we do need a system like that.

And all pvpers are just big egotistic ppl... reason they get rude if you ask them nicely to leave or stop.
Makronette
Makronette
Pwnzor no Lifer
Pwnzor no Lifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Beaste Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:51 am

<_< You cant kill someone in rpzone without dueling and if you accepted its your fault, and how your going to find out if there is a reason behind every duel? You know that RP doesnt have to include everyone around so they can always say = we RPed in whispers and go prove it wasnt like that...another way is simply asking whats their storyline but noone has to answer you... Its not that I agree with random duels in rpzone but RP shouldn't be limited for a bunch of guilds/players whom you know and aware about their reasons for dueling..and all others considered as "RP ruining PvPers".. anyway untill there will be clear rules regarding this its just pointless...(yeah if we were on old ani i could suggest that every duel in rpzone should be approved by gm or it will result in banning/kicking but here its not enough GMs for that)
Beaste
Beaste
Villager
Villager

Back to top Go down

Post  Makronette Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:06 pm

You dont seem to understand at all.... i give up trying to explain it.

Ive actually been trying to do a GM job here and stop the PvPing.... not helpful when I dont actually have GM powers, all I get in return for trying to make the place for RPers is abuse from PvPers.

PvPers have NO respect at all for Role Players and the zones they have, arrogant bastards.
Makronette
Makronette
Pwnzor no Lifer
Pwnzor no Lifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Allky Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:12 pm

To answer all questions... here are the rules:

DO NOT:

Act un-rplike
PvP under any circumstances
Beg for gold (another version of acting un-rplike)
Duel in a PvP type of way.

THINGS YOU CAN DO:

RP
RP-Duel (With RP gear)
Have fun and socialize!
Allky
Allky
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Makronette Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:29 pm

Allky wrote:To answer all questions... here are the rules:

DO NOT:

Act un-rplike

THINGS YOU CAN DO:

RP
RP-Duel (With RP gear)
Have fun and socialize!

Thank you Allky <3, now.... a way to put it in the game..... hehe
Makronette
Makronette
Pwnzor no Lifer
Pwnzor no Lifer

Back to top Go down

Post  shotgunjoe Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:48 am

Allky wrote:To answer all questions... here are the rules:

DO NOT:

Act un-rplike

THINGS YOU CAN DO:

RP
RP-Duel (With RP gear)
Have fun and socialize!

Ok can someone please tell what all this actually means. I'm not stupid, just a little noob. Are u saying that none should attack me while I do a quest in Nagrand or hanging outside the bank in org? and whats "Act un-rplike"?
and what the heck is 1337?

shotgunjoe
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Makronette Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:02 am

/sigh....

those rules only apply to the RPzones, they are the 2 zones that were givien to RPers cos PvPers kept messing up the RP if it was anywhere that PvP could take place....

to get to these zones you have to type a command.
#rpzone
and
#rpzone2

Ignore those rules outside of these zones, they only apply to the RPzones.

and 1337 = leet (elite) i could explain more but id prolly confuse you.
Makronette
Makronette
Pwnzor no Lifer
Pwnzor no Lifer

Back to top Go down

Post  kaizzer Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:42 am

wooooot @sswipe moar plx
kaizzer
kaizzer
Poster
Poster

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post  Makronette Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:46 am

kaizzer wrote:wooooot @sswipe moar plx

Erm.... riiiight.....
Makronette
Makronette
Pwnzor no Lifer
Pwnzor no Lifer

Back to top Go down

Post  kaizzer Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:53 am

offtopic : sorry bout the randomness

ok yea .. but seriously... no out of the blue pvp should be allowed in the rp zone ... as it says .. .strictly no pvp allowed there ...

also the only pvp i would see allowed is rp duels .. where u would wear rp gear and u would have a valid reason.

also .. wen going ooc - use genral chat or brackets

from now wen i see ppl doing out of the blue duels .. ill be taking screenshots and reporting them to akai

- kaizzer -
kaizzer
kaizzer
Poster
Poster

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post  Makronette Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:19 am

Nope and that is what ive been trying to stop, but all i get from pvpers is silly excuses and often rudeness and abuse... i only ask them politely, itas stupid, they should respect the rules just like RPers, but they think they can do as they wish in our zones....

I also asked Wethers to close this topic but i think hes busy, no more posts please, thank you =3
Makronette
Makronette
Pwnzor no Lifer
Pwnzor no Lifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Doz Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:27 pm

Lololol im reallly glad i fount this post,
Seriously.. Makronette or w.e you need to calm down a little ya'know, it is a GAME a game made for FUN... a private server made.. for FUN to stop the stress of retail raiding and leveling.. thats what you need to understand, if no-one in the rpzone is complaining netiher should you, i was doing trivia bot there, doin questions with them, and they was happyer than a mofo to answer them and sit down and have a laugh, but no you had to ruin it QQing to me in whisp, THEN puttin me on ignore so i couldnt reply.. noyce but yh idc i cba to start an argument over a game jeez, i dont want to see you e-rage ily too much <3 lmfao anywayz yh if the RPers of the RPzone dont complain i dont see why anyone else should, you was just watchin anyone and everyone waitin for them to do somthin bad so you could complain lul, but fair enough thats what you do and i respect that, no more will be said, thank you very much stay sexeh lulz <3
Doz
Doz
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Obamalove Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:55 pm

Just get it into your heads mate, Don't step in on Makros space with pvp in you head, if it's not a RP Duel ofc. Razz
Obamalove
Obamalove
Poster
Poster

Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Post  Allky Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:14 pm

Doz wrote:Lololol im reallly glad i fount this post,
Seriously.. Makronette or w.e you need to calm down a little ya'know, it is a GAME a game made for FUN... a private server made.. for FUN to stop the stress of retail raiding and leveling.. thats what you need to understand, if no-one in the rpzone is complaining netiher should you, i was doing trivia bot there, doin questions with them, and they was happyer than a mofo to answer them and sit down and have a laugh, but no you had to ruin it QQing to me in whisp, THEN puttin me on ignore so i couldnt reply.. noyce but yh idc i cba to start an argument over a game jeez, i dont want to see you e-rage ily too much <3 lmfao anywayz yh if the RPers of the RPzone dont complain i dont see why anyone else should, you was just watchin anyone and everyone waitin for them to do somthin bad so you could complain lul, but fair enough thats what you do and i respect that, no more will be said, thank you very much stay sexeh lulz <3

Welcome to hell. I am the devil and I have flames. Smile

FIRST: I am an RPer. I'm complaining.
Second: Makronette is an RPer. She's complaining.
Third: Most RPers only get on the game to RP, they don't have the time to come and complain about it on the forums.
Fourth: erm... who are you? Razz
Fifth: The RP zone rules are strictly enforced. That is why it's a SEPERATE ZONE.
Sixth: If you don't have RP gear on, don't duel. If you have RP gear on, Don't duel either. You also have to have a legit reason.

Don't come on and QQ about Makronette trying to enforce the rules of the RPzone.
Allky
Allky
Villager
Villager

Back to top Go down

Post  Makronette Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:30 pm

Allky wrote:
Doz wrote:Lololol im reallly glad i fount this post,

Welcome to hell. I am the devil and I have flames. Smile

FIRST: I am an RPer. I'm complaining.
Second: Makronette is an RPer. She's complaining.
Third: Most RPers only get on the game to RP, they don't have the time to come and complain about it on the forums.
Fourth: erm... who are you? Razz
Fifth: The RP zone rules are strictly enforced. That is why it's a SEPERATE ZONE.
Sixth: If you don't have RP gear on, don't duel. If you have RP gear on, Don't duel either. You also have to have a legit reason.

Don't come on and QQ about Makronette trying to enforce the rules of the RPzone.

I loves you so much Allky, marry me? =3

Also you stole my role, i be the devil >=3

And Obamas correct, dont step on my toes ever... very bad idea m8 cos altho i cant do anything in game... when ill be able to... Hell have no fury like a woman scorned >=D

So basically shut yo mouth and dont QQ at me cos im trying to do right ok? Itll get you no where m8, if anything more ppl wont like you as you can see.... dont pvp in the rpzone use the correct zones for it and QQ else where mofo ^_^
Makronette
Makronette
Pwnzor no Lifer
Pwnzor no Lifer

Back to top Go down

PvPers in the RPzone. Empty RE: Makronette's Post lol

Post  Allky Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:15 pm

heh, that's mah job Razz

(and i got a gf already xD)

Last edited by Allky on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Reasons that should not be said.)
Allky
Allky
Villager
Villager

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next