AniNetwork
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all those interested...

3 posters

Go down

For all those interested... Empty For all those interested...

Post  ShadowWolf Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:06 pm

Hello all, it's ShadowWolf/Mastehsholf for all those whom remember, just wanted to stop by and perhaps give hope to a dying community.

At this point in time many of us veteran Ani-wow players have given up the hope of it ever coming back, it seems Akai/Kyuu has lost all interest in the private server business and has gone onto other sites, a true shame indeed. To top this off World of Warcraft is just getting ever harder to emulate with new and bigger expansions that specifically make it hard for such things to come to fruition.

With this in mind me and a few of my friends have been thinking of taking matters into our own hands. For such a thing to happen we would need the help of a few previous members. If anyone perhaps knows how to contact Death or any of the other previous developers of ani-wow, please inform them that where interested in any information they may have concerning Ani-wow.

If you wish to help, please just inbox me a place that I can reach you (via instant messenging preferably) and will be in contact.

~Wolf

ShadowWolf
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-07-23

Back to top Go down

For all those interested... Empty Re: For all those interested...

Post  VURTSBACKNIGGER Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:58 am

ShadowWolf wrote:Hello all, it's ShadowWolf/Mastehsholf for all those whom remember, just wanted to stop by and perhaps give hope to a dying community.

At this point in time many of us veteran Ani-wow players have given up the hope of it ever coming back, it seems Akai/Kyuu has lost all interest in the private server business and has gone onto other sites, a true shame indeed. To top this off World of Warcraft is just getting ever harder to emulate with new and bigger expansions that specifically make it hard for such things to come to fruition.

With this in mind me and a few of my friends have been thinking of taking matters into our own hands. For such a thing to happen we would need the help of a few previous members. If anyone perhaps knows how to contact Death or any of the other previous developers of ani-wow, please inform them that where interested in any information they may have concerning Ani-wow.

If you wish to help, please just inbox me a place that I can reach you (via instant messenging preferably) and will be in contact.

~Wolf

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING BITCH. NO ONE THAT RP'D LIKED YOU FAGGOT

VURTSBACKNIGGER
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post  OhSoMagical Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:32 pm

Pst me if need help ill do anything to get Ani Back bro.

OhSoMagical
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum